Date of Birth – 3 March 1987
Age – (as in 2017)31 Years
Birth Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shraddha Kapoor is the daughter of Bollywood renowned actor and villain Shakti Kapoor and actressShivangi Kolhapure. She is an evergreen star who achieved huge fame in a very short time period. Being the daughter of a celebrity, she mostly came under the spotlight ever now and then. Check out Shraddha Kapoor Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More
SOME LESSER KNOWN FACTS ABOUT SHRADDHA KAPOOR
- Does Shraddha Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Shraddha Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shraddha is half Marathi half Punjabi as her dad Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mom Shivangi is a Marathi.
- She was a tomboyish girl in childhood.
- She was a researcher and scored around 95% in her twelfth standard exams.
- In her school days, she was great at nearly everything-scholastics, moving, singing, show, sports and other school exercises.
- Her elder brother, Siddhanth was very protective for Shraddha when they were in school.
- When she was 16 years old, Salman Khan offered her a role after he saw her play at the Boston University, but at that time she was not ready for acting.
- She really liked Hrithik Roshan which began when she saw his introduction film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000). She used to gather Hrithik’s photographs and stick them onto the dividers of her room.
- She never wanted to become an actress until a production house approached her.
- She is a prepared artist; her mom and maternal granddad are likewise prepared traditional singers.
- Shraddha is a drop out from Boston University although she was a topper in her college. Due to her passion for acting, she started to appear in the movies.
- She can watch her father’s movies again and again. ‘Andaz Apna Apna’ is her favourite film starring her father Shakti Kapoor.
- She has a Lhasa Apso breed pet dog, Shyloh.
- She is crazy about tea. Two cups of tea can make her day. She is also fond of Japanese food, cupcakes and chocolates.
- She is addicted to shopping online and fond of collecting shoes.
- She is a certified Scuba Diver. Apart from playing diverse roles, Shraddha can speak in diverse accents. She once revealed that she can speak like a pro in various accents, including Russian and British.
- She suffers from Hypermetropia (long-sightedness), wears glasses at home and uses contact focal points generally.
- She loves to grow roses, aloe vera, hibiscus, tulsi, money plant, poinsettia, bougainvillea, mogra and many other home-grown plants.
- She is scared of lightning.
- Shraddha & Tiger Shroff were classmates in school while Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister) and Athiya Shetty were Shraddha’s juniors in the same school.